This video will start by going over the options which are included with the free version of Elementor – all those things that make no sense to you as a beginner! We’ll talk about:
- Settings – these include where you will allow Elementor to be used in your site, any third party integration settings (like email management or reCaptcha)
- Role Manager – who can use Elementor and who can’t
- Tools – includes the means to reset certain site functions, version control and maintenance mode!
- System Info – helpful information for diagnosing problems
And then, for those of you who have wisely invested in Elementor Pro, we’ll talk about the Pro options:
- Role Manager pro options – more advanced options for user control
- Custom Fonts (watch this video to learn how to implement custom fonts!)
- Custom Icons (watch this video to learn how to add custom icons!)
By understanding the Elementor menu items, you will open up much more potential for your website. So learning what they all mean can only be a good thing. It’s not as intimidating as is might seem, not with this video! The more comfortable you get with Elementor, and Elementor Pro, the easier building and managing your website will ultimately be.
As a result, you’ll feel like a pro before you know it!